Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for some long tube headers for my 96 GT and not sure what ones to get? I found a set on ebay, never heard of them. Has anyone used or heard of CAM PRODUCTS HEADERS? Any pros or cons to these? 96-04 4.6 GT MUSTANG T304 LONG TUBE HEADERS with H PIPE:eBay Motors (item 390111332825 end time Nov-26-09 17:45:07 PST) any
info will be appreciated.
BBK CAI, UDP
Seeda Triax Short Throw Shifter
White Faced Gauges
3.73 Ford Racing gears

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I wouldn't use a brand no one has heard of. poor fitment and rust are not worth the money saved. If your looking at LT's your going to want a quality part, its so hard to install those turds you only want to do it once. same goes for the new H/X pipe you will need to buy.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
+1^^

thats something you really dont want to skimp out on........i mean you always could BUT its already a pain to put em in and you dont wanna have problems with em once you get em in there. save a lil more and go with quality with minimal issues.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
BBK's are good, bassani, slp, mac, or hookers are all good. dont buy eBay-brand car parts. ever.truuuuust me

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
they are ok, same as teh pypes headers. if you get them, make sure you get the revised set. i installed a set on calebs car, his set werent revised and were a pain in some areas.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i would never say IMO that there is a "best" set. different parts are always going to vary in gains and it always just depends. ANY part that goes in with minimal issues before, during, and after can easily be said to be "best". just go with a good set at a reasonable price. thumbie and sweet2k suggestions are good.

·
Registered
72 Posts
yea I had a question, I was looking at the Kooks headers, but which is better Stainless Steel or Ceramic....Ceramic is a bit more expensive...

·
Registered
978 Posts
ceramic is a good choice cuz it keeps the heat a little lower in your engine bay, which is always a good thing. ceramic is worth it in my opinion, that is what i got.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
and ceramic maintains that chrome look when paint will fade and chip and stainless will get funny colors(which I honestly dont mind) but again if your goin cheap dont worry too much about it

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
what were the results?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts