Banned
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MY bad try it now

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
ya, that worked.
and I think the passenger side flange will be different since its made for the V8s, so it wont just bolt up. A shop should be able to modify it if you want to go that way though.
not positive though, ive just heard that the passenger side flange for the GTs is rectangular, while both v6 flanges are round.

·
Banned
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully someone with LTs can answer this.

·
Banned
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I asked one good shop I know of locally and they kinda gave me the run-around like they did not want to mess with it. Gave me some excuse about the cats wouldnt really work correctly.

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
a v8 mid pipe should work anyways.. i know quite a few people who have used v8 midpipes with their set-ups... hell when i redo my exhaust im going with a prochamber from mac.. they are only for the v8's

·
Banned
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What about having a Catless O/R MAC mid-pipe fabbed to have cats? That should make the fitting from MAC headers to MAC mid pipe better right?

·
Banned
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks I believe I have everything I will need then. I will post a vid once its compelete.

·
Registered
201 Posts
i have longtubes with a mac catted h and it doesnt hang too low

·
Banned
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
where did you get the catted MAC h pipe? Did you have a shop add cats to a catless H pipe?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts