Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheels still on back order. I'm horribly impatient. The anticipation is driving me nucking futs!:mad:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
oh man you and me both. im not waiting on anything but when i am, im always counting down the days like a wierdo :eek:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
good luck on gettin em in tho.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
dang!! 5 weeks. i would have called them soooo many times by now. i dont know if i could wait that long.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Damn man, 5 weeks? I've been waiting for my Mickeys for like 4 days and i'm starting to go crazy.. I feel for you.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I talked to AMnick and he says they really have no idea the manufacturers web site has said 6 weeks and still does. I really don't have a choice but to be patient that's the wheel I want and AM is the only dealer that carries them.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
If it makes you guys feel better my tires have been on backorder for 3 months

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
if it makes you feel any better i just got my black fr500s but my cars in the body shop because some dickhead hit me. atleast you can drive yours i havent drove my car in two weeks....talk about anticipation.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if it makes you feel any better i just got my black fr500s but my cars in the body shop because some dickhead hit me. atleast you can drive yours i havent drove my car in two weeks....talk about anticipation.[/quote
Oh yea I always know it could be worse. Sorry to here about that.

·
Registered
400 Posts
About a year ago the anthracite bullitt rims were back ordered and they were saying they werent going to make them anymore. So I got black and then about 6-7 months later they made them again. Oh well I am glad I got black now.

·
Registered
248 Posts
LOL, every time I order something i'm checking the tracking # every few hours to see how muck closer my parts are, I just cant wait to get them.:)

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
LOL, every time I order something i'm checking the tracking # every few hours to see how muck closer my parts are, I just cant wait to get them.:)
Its like tracking Santa lol

·
Registered
248 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts