Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What vendors on here have the Mac longtubes and prochamber midpipes in stock? Let me know and please no bullshit replies.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
what about some kooks?

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Kooks or GTFO

·
Registered
277 Posts
I need some headers too. Lookin for a good deal cause I dont wanna spend $600+ on em. Also need something that connects to a Bassani modular mid pipe

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
How about OBX headers

·
Registered
623 Posts
There is a vendor on Ebay (cundnracing) that always has Mac headers, it's where I got mine. Try giving them a shout.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Brenspeed got a shipment in last week. Not sure if they have any left though, give them a call.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
wheres the tech?

try the vendors section?

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
when i recommended kooks, i was serious, no BS.

i have BBK, btw. lol.
I just put my BBKs on a couple weeks ago and love them. Why are you pushing Kooks so much lately? Are they really that much better?

*sorry for the thread jack*

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
U can't get ur hands in them rich? Don't u get them from Pacifica?
Im direct with MAC. I do go through Dan (pacifica) if he has them becuase I like dan. But he hasnt had mac stuff in 6 months. It just took me a month to get a prochamber for a guy from mac. Im tired of pissed off customers. if brenspeed knows the magic words to get stuff from MAC then rock on. But I would be highly suspicious of anyone that doesnt have the part in hand and tells you they can get it quick. It seems to me the customers ordering at retail straight from mac get it the quickest. MAC makes more money that way, maybe they are just trying to boost direct sales. IDK whats going on.

To me they act like they are going out of business sometimes. Or just focusing on motorcycle exhuast.

Kooks. /thread

1 - 18 of 18 Posts