Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have been looking at some cheap headers instead of paying half a grand for LT's. I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge on the summit,flowtech or hedman lt's. I dont mind not having ceramic coating since im pretty sure way down the road I will find a good set used. I just want something now so I only have to buy one midpipe since thats really what I want right now......Get rid of my dang CATS! Or would mac just be a better choice for another 100 dollars. Get rid of my dang CATS!

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
BBK

cheapest your going to get for decent quality IMO

/thread

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
got my bbk lt's and midpipe used for 150 bucks. Camp craigslist

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have some hedman longtubes for sale too, but I'm sure you don't really want to buy them either. 80 bucks to your door.
how did those fit for ya?

·
902 Posts
i bought my BBK Lt's and h-pipe for 125 off craigs list also.. keep an eye out youll find what you need, and if you have to travel a little ways to pick them up or pay a little extra for someone to meet you half way its worth the savings.

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
lmao gona be 60 to ship them dipshit
+1

I just shipped my old crane beehive style valve springs to someone, and it was ****ing $26 just to ship.

****ing bullshit

"OH ITS CUZ HIGH GAS PRICES, LOLOLOLOL"

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
flat rate shipping .....if it fits, it ships...lol

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
They fit fit fine.

26 bucks to ship springs... wtf? You got raped. UPS with insurance over 100 buck? If so, that's where you went wrong. Plus nasty surcharges if you ship them to large cities, like LA, for example. Fedex is cheapest around here. I sent my old tf heads cross the country for 40 bucks. I used to buy the extra insurance for over 100 dollar value, but not anymore.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
dam dude cost me 120 bucks to ship a 13 year old asian boy from here to miami

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
They fit fit fine.

26 bucks to ship springs... wtf? You got raped. UPS with insurance over 100 buck? If so, that's where you went wrong. Plus nasty surcharges if you ship them to large cities, like LA, for example. Fedex is cheapest around here. I sent my old tf heads cross the country for 40 bucks. I used to buy the extra insurance for over 100 dollar value, but not anymore.
hole in the wall town in texas, and no insurance even, lol.

wish I would have thought about the flat rate shipping boxes. was just in a rush to get them out of my garage.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Flowtech/Summit headers fit fine but you will need to order their midpipe for them. The drivers side collector is offset from the crossmember. It is about 3 inches too far to the drivers side to be a straight shot.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
how are the flowtechs quality compared to the summits? Mac a better buy for 250

1 - 20 of 42 Posts