Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so in the quest to make this 2v faster i have pretty much bought all the bolt ons i can get. The only thing missing was the upper plenum. So finally bought the trick flow upper plenum from summit when they were having a sale on cyber monday. hopefully i can find time to put this on in the next day or two and get some pics up of how it looks. for now here are two pics of the plenum.:naughty:

Attachments

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes it is...and it sucks when u have to wait to put them on and cant drive the car. iv had 4.10s, cams and a tuner for a few months now and havent had a chance to put them in

·
needs more boost
4,897 Posts
^ I know how you feel I have a supercharger going on in the spring and my cars off insurance for the winter :(

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that sucks man but it'll be worth it once its on..btw that is a nice looking car you have there

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Enjoy some throttle response once you get it on!

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Enjoy some throttle response once you get it on!
As long as it does something haha I'm sure it will all come together once I get it tuned

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got it put on today. Pretty easy install and looks good. It sits a little higher then the stock plenum had to adjust my cai a little to get everything to fit right.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts