Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

New VS Old

Hahahaha i was told he had a "custom" lowering kit. he cut it with a torch and when i let the lower control arm down with a jack there was ZERO pressure.

·
Registered
470 Posts
The Ghetto rig!!! i went to the junkyard to get a rear sway bar and they only had 1 mustang gt which did have the rear sway bar but whoever had the stang freakin welded it to the lower control arms for a ghetto rig lol but thanks to a member of these forums i got one coming in the mail :)

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
There are some crazy things sometimes. It's not such a big deal but on the rear diff covers on my 97 it says "I love melvins dick" yea true story but it has a 31 spline rear and gears and shiiiizzzz. So lucky melvin lol. Also the door was painted red but without removing the weather striping, leaving it blue underneath and inside lol. Bad repair but have a new door!! WHEW.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
its true man. I looked under the day I got it and only say the white paint. So i figured whatever, someone put what gears were in it. The I got under again for an little further inspection...yep. Also there is a smaller silver paint pen marking that says "pimp". well good thing that cover is coming off. ill get a pic when I can to post up here.

·
Registered
508 Posts
You never know what your going to come across with used vehicles! I put in a new clutch last weekend and discovered the PO installed a MGW shifter and some nice upper and lower control arms. :)

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its true man. I looked under the day I got it and only say the white paint. So i figured whatever, someone put what gears were in it. The I got under again for an little further inspection...yep. Also there is a smaller silver paint pen marking that says "pimp". well good thing that cover is coming off. ill get a pic when I can to post up here.
Do it! i want to see now :D

You never know what your going to come across with used vehicles! I put in a new clutch last weekend and discovered the PO installed a MGW shifter and some nice upper and lower control arms. :)
Wicked find man! i went under my car and found i had an H-pipe! Aside from that its pretty stock, but i want it to be a sleeper! I just put bullitt rims on it:)

·
Registered
508 Posts
^^ it was definitely a bonus. :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
^^ was it at least a good t-shirt?? :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts