·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Damn i should have made a thread when i bought my Pro chamber... lol

Nice whats in the boxes?

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
you have 10 other boxes and all you can tell us is that you have a pro chamber... are you trying to torture us come on let us know what you got there Boost:popcorn

·
2013 5.0 Deep Impact Blue
643 Posts
the only thing i got last year was the crabs lol hopeful mid december with my christmas bonus i'll get me some new wheels for my stang

·
Registered
979 Posts
I can't wait till my garage looks like that. I have been deployed to Iraq for the last year now, and have a set of 20's black chrome bullets, and Weld pro stars with MT. waitn on me.:yes In Jan. I will have a new short block, heads, cams, fuel pump, injectors, MAF, 8 bolt fly, new clutch, CC plates, Bilstien strut/shocks, subframes, and a lot of work todo!!:D

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Santa obviously has not been going to his AA meetings. Mother ****er was drunk again and dropped off my prochamber at your house. Fat ****. I am going to eat Rudolph when I catch him!

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Santa obviously has not been going to his AA meetings. Mother ****er was drunk again and dropped off my prochamber at your house. Fat ****. I am going to eat Rudolph when I catch him!
:lmao

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MM cc plates. tokico d spec drag suspension. N20 kit:D imrc deletes. 98 short runner ported cobra intake manifold. C&L 98 cobra cold air intake. 98 cobra intake cams 04 cobra exh cams.
i believe thats it.. too many boxes too remember:D

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh and 4.30 gears. 31 spline moser axles. and rearend rebuild kit

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:lol

·
Registered
2,365 Posts

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
This is totally off topic, but I just wanted to tell MineralGray02k that he has a damn good looking car. That bumper hood combo looks great.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
ok the real question is wich one of those boxes r u sending ME for christmas eh?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts