Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My new amp! 900 watts x1 @ 2ohms RMS... 100watts lower than my last amp but I doubt I will notice it.

I made a new upper RSD piece the other day that I am going to use to mount this so its viewable. Gonna mount it center with small holes for the wires to attach and then go behind the RSD.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$156 shipped... all of my Income Tax that WAS going to be devoted to my garage... but ya.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Looks cool man

I'll have to ship your vents next week man. I don't have a box to ship it. I'll pick one up at work Friday.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks cool man

I'll have to ship your vents next week man. I don't have a box to ship it. I'll pick one up at work Friday.
np man... usps should have a box you could use tho if you can't get one.

Ya my last amp went out (Alpine V12 series). Was an amazing amp... higher grade than this one. I just could not afford a $300 amp right now Lol.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Nice! UPS should be dropping off me a package sometime next week :shiftyeyes

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got the upper portion of the RSD remade last night and all is finished. The amp pushes the subs very well. I need to get some Dynamat or something for the back as it is ratteling quite a bit Lol.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Nice

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
did you do the rear yourself
:lmao Yes I did Lol

I almost decided to make a flush mounted display box thingy on the back in front of the subs for the amp. You know, the thing where the amp is inside a wooden box with the top covered in plexi and the entire box makes like a new raised floor in the back?

But... I just went with a simplier install. My RSD was lookin to plain and I needed an excuse to remake the upper portion anyways.

Sudbury, thoese rims are gonna look SICK man... I love that style. Makes me want to sell my rims and buy some of thoese in black/chrome Lol.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I just bought the same AMP last week. In the process of installing everything, havent hooked up THAT Amp yet.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts