Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Absolutely hideous. Theres actually a V6 and a V8 one around where I live that are setup the same as the white one posted 2nd in this thread.. It makes me sad when I see it everytime. Its like you want to go onto Intervention and have them come in and be like "dude you really need some psychological help, your mustang is sad you keep hurting it over and over again with your compulsion on ricing it out"

·
Registered
618 Posts
O.K guys I hate rice burners Ialways go for good old made in U.S.A. muscle but if I put a Cobra R wing OR SALEEN S 281wing on my car are yall gonna make fun of that?

·
Registered
491 Posts
damn i didnt realize how many ugly mustangs are rolling around our area chris. think i might try and pick up that cowl hood off that red mustang though!!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
O.K guys I hate rice burners Ialways go for good old made in U.S.A. muscle but if I put a Cobra R wing OR SALEEN S 281wing on my car are yall gonna make fun of that?
Salween you'll be fine, cobra maybe. It's more the rice body kits, chrome headlights, stickers, various body emblems, etc.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
That's pretty bad. The goofy holes or stickers on the front fenders:puke!
The owner of that red one should be drug out into the street and beat with a 2x4!
They need beat with more than a 2x4.. thats sad

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I love it, the worse the better. All it does it make mine or any other tastefully modded Mustang look even better.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts