Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..some hose called an evap hose. One end connects to the driver side intake manifold next to where the driver side PCV plugs into the intake manifold. Where does the other end go?


Red arrow shows where one end goes on my supercharger. I think the other end goes where I circled in yellow but not sure. Doesn't look like the hose in the picture is bending to go there.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.