Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally bought me some cams.

Baker ;)

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
nice, you gonna get some head work along with them?

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, and na no head work yet, i wanted the heads off baker but 400 short so i got the cams for now. After i get a shortblock built from a knocking 4.6 then i will do heads.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
nice man...def jealous here

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Nice! Can't wait for mine to come in the mail and get them installed! Post vids when you get them in and let me know how hard the install was. Also if you use a guide online let me know wich one you thought was best!

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
i hate you!
where'd u get em from aand how much u pay?

·
:)
11,583 Posts
lucky. you already get to open the box and everything while mines are sitting in a box in minnesota or some state starting with an M

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha nice, and Pittbul there Houston Performance 292 blower cams, Same ones as Baker has. They are regrinds, only 450 bucks. 465 shipped :)

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ordered my trickflow valve spring kit with springs retainers and keepers for 200 and valve trick flow spring compressor for 30 and trick flow cam degreeing kit for 98. Should be nice and easy :)

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Sic Bandit!!!!!! Anything else you wanna copy from my car. LOL! We need to start calling you Baker Jr. haha!

Good **** bro! You are going to love em man. Most blower cams dont lope like N/A cams but these definitely sound BADASS. Car just starts shaking at red lights and ****. Cant hold the shifter still! You'll love em and the price is definitely reasonable!!

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
This was with the car still cold... once it really settles, it lopes so lovely! camera kills the volume so thats :gay. Your blower wont whistle anymore either, it'll chirp. LOL.

[ame=http://s537.photobucket.com/albums/ff340/bakerfx4/?action=view&current=MVI_0858.flv]
[/ame]

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
mac lt's, prochamber, flows. My camera made it sound more quiet than stock. LOL. In real life its pretty freaking loud. Ill make another vid later.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
baker your **** is weak lol and my car sounds better than yours so hahahahaa!!!!!!!!!! and its faster :p

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
LOL... he is gay and mad that he works at burger king.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
haha farrah knows im now gay:) i pee in her butt all the time lol... and i wish i worked at burger king.. free food sounds good right now lmao.... dont be made cuz you like it in the butt!!!!!!!!!! lol

1 - 20 of 57 Posts