Votes: 15 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Found this this morning by accident looking for something else! WOW!!! I love white Cobras!

$11,995 is the advertised price with only 58K! I might try to sell my car if anyone might be interested.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Need more details but I would do it...

Seems to be modded...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
99 started the IRS, no? Is there any way to visually tell if it has has a hard life? What other areas of the 4V need to be looked at closely when considering a purchase?

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
99 Started the IRS...

Whats the mod list and I can tell you better...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't really know any specifics on the car yet, I just ssaw the internet ad and will need to go look at it. I just want to know what to look for on these cars so I am armed and ready to swaggle them on the price!!!

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Looks to have FR500 rims on it...

·
Registered
312 Posts
I dont know about signs with the motor, but in general just pay close attention to the carfax. look at past owners. If recently someone bought it and put it up for sale right away then that is a sign that something is wrong with the car.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont know about signs with the motor, but in general just pay close attention to the carfax. look at past owners. If recently someone bought it and put it up for sale right away then that is a sign that something is wrong with the car.

Good point. Looks like it was owned by someone since 2006...so Iguess that would clear that. Unless they effed something up in their modding process. I like the fact that it is at a Ford dealer though. I would think that they would pay close attention to the details of a Cobra they are reselling, no?

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Good point. Looks like it was owned by someone since 2006...so Iguess that would clear that. Unless they effed something up in their modding process. I like the fact that it is at a Ford dealer though. I would think that they would pay close attention to the details of a Cobra they are reselling, no?
They dont care what they sell as long as you pay...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They dont care what they sell as long as you pay...

Also true!!! I would definitely have to try to get them down some!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bought it today:D. I can't pick it up until Saturday though!:(

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
So what mods does it have?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
So what mods does it have?
So far, the ones I can visually see are listed in my new sig. Will really pick it apart once I get it to the house and take it to the shop to get it off the ground. It has some lowering springs and adjustable rear lift bars...if thats correct terminology! Kid who had it traded it on a NEW GT500...his mom bought it for him:wtf.

I did spot a place in the front that appeared to have been a parking lot boo-boo, nothing major and no welding needed to be done, just paint. Still looks damn good though! The inside is near immaculate!

·
Registered
927 Posts
that was my friends car ,he sold it after he bent the frame ..dont buy it .

j/k grats

·
Banned
848 Posts
Kid who had it traded it on a NEW GT500...his mom bought it for
him:wtf.quote]

Wtf is wrong with that? I wish i had my parents at the time to make such a grand purchase for me! I'd take it in a heart beat. Would you complain about it than?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts