Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a complete nitrous kit for my 2007 mustang gt. Im trying to find a dry kit but i a not having any luck at all. if anybody can point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i was looking for a dry kit just because i didnt want to go through the hassel of installing the wet kit. im not against the wet kit its more a time constraint kind of thing. more than likely i will end up with a wet kit because i havent realy heard anything good about the dry kits.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
i was looking for a dry kit just because i didnt want to go through the hassel of installing the wet kit. im not against the wet kit its more a time constraint kind of thing. more than likely i will end up with a wet kit because i havent realy heard anything good about the dry kits.
Its just one more silenoid and two 3ft. steel braded cables... Really its no extra work but 5 minutes. The safety of a wet kit over a dry kit is worth that alone.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
i know, i have the triple threat set on a 150 shot right now, flawless....im on the second summer with, and probably the last, direct port set up coming this winter.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.