Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im still flip flopping through my ideas of doing an all motor build or going boosted . i have a few question for an all motor build is there any way of getting to 500 hp if so lead me into that direction thats all i want is 500hp no more.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
There is no way of getting 500hp with our 281. Not even stroked to the max. Your best bet will be a turbo as you said. You don't need a built motor to reach 500 but getting that close is pushing the limits. At that point its all up to your tuner

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i kinda of figured 500hp was out of the question a boy can dream :( . there are so many turbo kits out there i have been really lookin into helions kits anybody else i should be lookin at

·
Registered
5,102 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Exile has stopped producing these kits simply because they didn't have enough sales to warrant the production of it. However, there are currently four kits still on the shelves. Honestly, if I didn't have my set-up I'd be running one of their set-ups in my car. It's an insane set-up!! Here's a thread talking about the kit and shows a picture of it.

STS Turbo - WWW.S197FORUM.COM

At the crank, yes. Check out my first post on this forum.
I would have PM'd this, but this chicken **** site won't let me until I have 5 posts!
Don't be a jerk, it's there for a reason.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.