Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the saleen s281 body kit but just getting some different opinions.. what do yall think

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
whatever floats your boat man... what are the opinions? I would rather buy performance stuff than spend a fortune on appearance upgrades.. but if your after looks, i bet it would look sweet!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well its not till my bday in april so it gives me some time to think about.. but I'm getting nitrous in two weeks and with my income tax ill be getting lts and prochamber

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess cause I really don't like the plastic on the car.. I think it looks like crap but that's just me..

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
Man I hate the saleen body:shiftyeyes

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea so am I but I like it more on the 05 - 09 model than the 2010 because of the tail lights lol.. I do like the cervinis stalker one but not the hood.. haha I can tell lol..

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Yea so am I but I like it more on the 05 - 09 model than the 2010 because of the tail lights lol.. I do like the cervinis stalker one but not the hood.. haha I can tell lol..
On some of the kits you have options for which hood comes with it. I know on the C-500 kit you have the option of several different hoods.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I think the Roush body panels for the 2010+ look really good.
Agreed. Or the roush rockers look great with the GT/CS/boss splitter and you could always throw the rear diffuser on too. This might be too mild a look.

If you want more aggressive (but slightly "rice" look) i always thought the street scene front end for the 10-12s looks awesome

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
Tax when the hell did you do that! and IMO I think that some of the cervini stuff is pretty interchangable, I have just the C500 side exhaust and a ram air hood, flows nice, doesnt look like crap, but I would for sure put on a chin spoiler if your going that route without doing the C500 front end.

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
Tax when the hell did you do that! and IMO I think that some of the cervini stuff is pretty interchangable, I have just the C500 side exhaust and a ram air hood, flows nice, doesnt look like crap, but I would for sure put on a chin spoiler if your going that route without doing the C500 front end.
A couple of weeks ago. I've had the parts since May.

To the OP... just a word of caution... Saleen body parts were **** to work with. The instructions ****ing suck and the hardware was shitty as hell. I love the way the Saleen parts look, but they were crap to work with.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
I Noticed the same with my cervini parts, they gave me what looked like chrome screws to put in the federwells to hold on the side skirts, it looked like hell so I had to find something else, and they didnt supply body molding tape to make sure the inside where the doorsill and skirt meet nicely, and they are a bitch to paint, I painted all of my parts at the same time, my rear bumper piece is perfect, but then my side skirts have paint adhesion problems, its weird.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bigchris definitely like the eleanor but not for my model lol fox2102 yea i noticed that but i already picked out a hood.. taxman thats what i was thinking i love the 2010 s281 body kit except for the diffuser with the 4 squared off tips was thinking of replacing it with a roush or shelby or just something differen but the rear is a keep i like how the spoiler is part of the body and is extended.. destination i agree roush is legit will keep in mind still dont really like the plastic part though.. bobotek i need to check out that street scene cause damn theres so many options lol kmac it looks like all body kits have their disadvantages but in the end you get that aggressive appearence

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thats the saleen body kit.. like i said i like everything except the bottom diffuser.. could definitely replace it..

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
this is the hood i got just so yall can see what im working with lol

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
this is the stalker kit everything but the hood.. i like this one cause its similar to the rear of the saleen well atleast the spoiler part not so much the bottom.. i like the led lighting in the front fascia looks nice well let me know

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh also i plan on keeping my fog lights if anything ill probably have it like the way it is or like this.. im leaning more towards the boy racer fog lights set up

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts