Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a cheap set of front seats for my 93 LX . I have looked all over at our local bone yards and cannot find front seats. I am willing to pay for a good set as well as the shipping. I am looking for a good set of origional seats. minor tears are ok, but, must have good frames and seat cushions. I will be using a seat cover over the seats anyway.

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
best thing to do since your car is older. look for a magazine on mustang parts for your year car.
my dad got a 65 mustang and bought a book for just 65-some year parts and ordered everything off it. I MEAN EVERYTHING,
trans, rear, all the inside, all the engine. everything.

probably best for you

·
Banned
5,919 Posts
;u kno only the frame has to be good, u can re-do the seat, new cushions and covers and all that and they'll feel better than new.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok folks, I got a seat for $ 100.00 same color. it came out of a 1993 LX and I had the frames checked and the padding looked at too. All installed very easy without any W/D 40 being used. It is Good to live in South Florida and to get a local car without any Rust. We are still looking for Mr.Cohen some wheels for his car. Anyone got a cheap set?? He does have some money now. He needs 4-good ones with center caps. I got him tires so he wont have a need for them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
seats and wheels

I would look all over junk yards but here in South Florida, there are not many junk yards here as in the N. E. or the N.W. parts of America. thats why I ask here for items.

·
Banned
5,919 Posts
not that many junkyards?? wut the hell yall do wit broke cars? dont tell me u sink them in the ocean to make habitats for coral or sumthin

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No junkyards in South Florida

Down here they ship cars to the Islands or they crush them for scrap metal or ship them to the North. If you do find a junk yard, the prices for parts are higher than the dealerships( new parts). Reamber, I live in South Florida( Miami area) where spare land for junk yards do not exist. Too many clubs and condos and hotels. and if you want land, we got plenty of Everglades swampland for anyone. sorry the beach areas are sold out. if I wish to travel 500-plus miles yes, Ill find a junkyard. but, with gas prices these days I dont think so.

·
Banned
5,919 Posts
yea.. im sure the entire state of florida is one big marsh/hotel/condo

try leaving the city. i live in a small city, and theres like 8 around here that i can walk to or take a town bus to.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
seats and wheels

I got my seat I needed. but, how much for your seats?? color??? etc.??? Got a friend who needs a seat as well as wheels ( 4 ) please talk to me.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I have 4 wheels

I have 4 wheels:

$100 plus shipping.

If you want them, send me an address and I will figure out shipping

PM me if you want em

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wheels

Please post me some pics!!!! $ 100.00 sounds good to me!!!!PM to me with the pics and Ill send you the info. my zipcode is: 33325-2101 are the rims 4-lug bolt pattern?? center caps??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts