Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 v6 mustang, less than 22k miles on it. Soon i will be purchasing 3.73 gears, t-lok, and a clutch kit. I was wondering if there was a good shop in the Boise/Meridian area that can get these done for me. I want it done right the first time.

-thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I did some research on mods before i signed up for this forum lol. I would rather get gears and t-lok before intake and exhaust. Yes, the car is like new haha. i like it. I'm going to get an mgw shifter too. Not a big fan of the stock...

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I did some research on mods before i signed up for this forum lol. I would rather get gears and t-lok before intake and exhaust. Yes, the car is like new haha. i like it

If only every new six guy thought this...

You are getting reps for being a smart!:D

·
V6 BIOTCH
6,945 Posts
tuner recals for you.

And do not get that kit. K&N is useless.
If you want a CAI. I have one on my 04. Its the cheaper version on AM. Ill sell less then that for you. Used. Maybe a year old. Filter needs cleaning. Its a bit scratched but works fine. And ive already plugged the extra sensor since our cars didn't have it.

Payin way to much for a K&N, its the same thing w/ a sticker on it. (basically)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright, could you send me some pictures of it. What tuner should i go with?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going to get pictures up of my stang after work, and ill be through my first tank of gas tonight so i can see what mileage im getting. Will the gears and t-lok affect my mileage much if i am driving moderately?

·
V6 BIOTCH
6,945 Posts
haha let me dig it out :)

SCT will be just fine. I have never used another company for tunning other than bama, but i still question the email tune they sent me.... Had a big argument w/ chris over it (the AM/Bama Rep on here).

SO you'll want other opinions on which tuner, but SCT is very popular and no one will tell you its not good.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
1 - 18 of 18 Posts