Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i here you can put a supercharger on a 3.8 mustang off a tbird. if so what all am i going to need and how much work is it going to be. if any one know anyone who has done it or knows what i have to do can you pleas let me know thanks

·
Banned
808 Posts
its possible
look on ebay type in "eaton m80 supercharger"- i believe its called
BUT
for that kinda money you could do full bolt-ons i.e. split port swap, ported and polished upper and lower intakes, exhaust of your choice and probably a few other things depending on your budget, or you could just go find the thread about the eaton m112 setup this guys is doing that would result in the most power gains

·
Registered
315 Posts
It's the Eaton M90 and yeah lots of guys have done it, its alot of parts and some fabrication but if you have a doner car it is alot easier. Go for it man, its alot cheaper than converting it to split port then doing th M112 and u can use the same hood!! I like it for a early SN-95!!!

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
M80!

Lol, is that a firework?

Its Eaton M90.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have the supercharger and the lower intake heads and the computer. all ready i just need to find out what els i will need.do any of you guy know any one who had done it personally that i could talk to.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
if i were you, i wouldve just pulled the whole motor froma supercoupe :yes

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
m90 on a 99 to 04 mustang is a waste of time and money... stay with the split port and put a good super charger on it ... m112 or a centri

forgot the green... :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea i have a 97 mustang. so is it going to be a lot of work or not really. cuz i have the heads lower intake and supercharger.

·
Registered
760 Posts
yes it will be a good deal of work. You also will need a bunch more stuff.... Fuel Pump, bigger injectors, dyno tune, gaskets..... I would think if you go into it knowing what your doing you could pull it off in a weekend, but if you havent at least taken heads and intakes off your car before i would not reccomend it. To be honest with you, if are asking if its going to be alot of work or not, then you probally have no idea what you are in for and should do some more research

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have done motor work befor i am just seeing if any one has done it and how much work cuz i was going to get a bolt on kit but my buddy had this tbird at his house. so i was just look to see if any one els has done it

·
Registered
300 Posts
Turbo charge it.
then nitrous it

i have done motor work befor i am just seeing if any one has done it and how much work cuz i was going to get a bolt on kit but my buddy had this tbird at his house. so i was just look to see if any one els has done it
Search it on the forumn.. alot of people have gone into IN DEPTH discussions about what you need and what not.. no need to go over it a million times.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts