Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Saleen extreme. I have a new 2008 wiring harness for the supercharger intercooler pump from Saleen. The harness has been ran from the pump, through the firewall to the location of the smart junction box. The battery has been disconnected for a few days, waiting on the part and installing it. I also had the SJB C2280a connector disconnected assuming I would connect the wire to one of the open start and run pins. The new harness didnt have a connector on the end of the wire, so i`m not sure where exactly i`m supposed to connect this wire to?

I intended on taking it to a shop, but now the car wont start and there is a clicking sound near the glove box area?

My question is 2 part.

Where should i connect this wire. Why wont the car start?

thanks in advance!!!!!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
check all of the smart junction box
fuses... if they are all good, then check
all of the engine compartment fuses.

usually, intercooler water pumps are
powered from battery voltage, which
is controlled via a relay. the relay
trigger voltage comes from a switched
12vdc source.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,

the relay for the anti theft was making the clicking sound, so im off to NAPA to grab one. Hopefully they will have the SJB pin connector that i need also.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seems as though my PATS is to blame. Not one auto parts store or ford dealer in Vegas had the pin connector i needed but I made one work. Everything is working fine now. The pump is working flawlessly, the air temp didnt register on the gauge.

Thanks for the help!!

Tony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts