Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i have a 98 GT that I'm doing a PI swop on and i have almost everything to do it except the cams.
i know why don't I do aftermarket. the answer to that is i have a limited budget so i have to do OE.
I went through Fordparts.com and ordered the cams and got the l left cam 1L2Z-6250-AA but the right cam 1L2Z-6250-DA is discontinued and no longer available.
so as of right now I have a paper weight. so my question is does anyone have a set of 99-04 OE cams and are willing to part with them?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ford 1L2Z6250DA Genuine OEM Factory Original Camshaft.
New message from: gaudinautoparts (48,392TurquoiseShooting Star)
I am very sorry, but we will not be able to process this order. This part has been discontinued by Ford and after an exhaustive search through other dealers and our obsolete suppliers, we cannot find it anywhere.
We are a Ford dealership and have an automated system that lists parts that we either carry in stock or can order from Ford within 1-2 days. This was originally an ordering part, but once Ford discontinues a part, we are not notified until we bump into a question or a purchase is made.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. I will refund your payment ASAP.
Best regards,
Gaudin Auto Parts Team
Gaudin Ford

Sorry I forgot to mention that I went through eBay too .😂😂

1 - 9 of 9 Posts