Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made up some 3rd brake light covers and decals for under the fender badges
A knigh rider set and a deceptacon set, I need atleast one of each, preferably a lighter colored car to have gloss black put on the fenders and a darker color to put chrome on the fenders. I will have some pictures up momentarily but let me know if you are interested as I would require you to pay the shipping on the items and would need good pictures during the day for the fenders and at night for the taillight cover

·
Registered
922 Posts
ummm.......what

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

For the fenders

3rd taillight cover

and the transformers style ones have a deceptacon image for under the gt and deceptacor spelt out over the rear taillight I will have pics of that up in a little while

·
Registered
922 Posts
WHy the hell would you want to put knight Rider on your car? Is this something to do with that poor shelby they mangled to be the new gen KITT?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea lol I was just bored and decided to make up the knight rider one and the deceptacon one and see if anyone on ebay wanted some but figured I would ask anyone on here if they wanted to be the "model car" in my listings for those etc what are you looking for?? PM me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts