Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Guys help please. I'm looking for this hood I saw on Pinterest for a 99-04 mustang. I search and search but can't find it anywhere. Please help. It should be attached to this post. Thanks.
This hood was actually a one off a guy who was very handy with fiberglass made. I believe he combined a mach1 shaker hood and an 99/01cobra hood. I dont remember all of the details about it. So unless you want to make your own, or try and locate the car owner and offer them cold hard cash for it... you are up a creek without a paddle.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This hood was actually a one off a guy who was very handy with fiberglass made. I believe he combined a mach1 shaker hood and an 99/01cobra hood. I dont remember all of the details about it. So unless you want to make your own, or try and locate the car owner and offer them cold hard cash for it... you are up a creek without a paddle.
problem is i wouldnt know where to start tracking this guy down. i found the photo on pinterest. lol. but if there is anyone willing to help, i would be greatly appreciative!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
For the money (trade from my 01 GT hood +$50 in my pocket) the 03-04 v6 hood looks pretty good and is pretty close. I had the paint shop drill some holes for a little uniqueness.

Attachments

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Stock hood grafted with a cowl hood

1 - 9 of 9 Posts