1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a Mach 1 Chin Spoiler..
Wheres the best place 2 get one?
Good Price.. Etc.
Americanmuscle has them for 100, but i dont know if they're any good or not any and every help will be appreciated! Thanx in advance!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
i have had mine now for over a year...it has seen triple digits several times, but go to a local hardwear store and get nuts, bolts & washers to install it with instead of the plastic clips... my only problem is i bottomed out the front leaving a parking lot and it put waves in it and scratched it....

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
$100 bucks from american muscle. thats what i got and its good. the only thing is when you get it install it using some bolts instead of the pins they give you, they suck.

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
i got mine from American Muscle. great quality and haven't had any issues with it. i actually still have it mounted with the push pins that came with it. i haven't gotten around to replacing them with bolts and wing nuts just yet.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Yeah get it from americanmuscle.

·
Registered
748 Posts
stang mods (stangmods.com) has the mach1 lip and grille delete for 180 if u want the 3pc grille delete and 150 if u want the 2pc grille delete. saves 20bucks as a package..look under packages at the top of the links on the side of their site.....just an fyi.

·
Registered
806 Posts
just get it from AM.com. best price around with discount

just bolts and wing nuts to attach it

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
i just used the package of the clips they got me from AM to install mine, held up great for almost a year now, at first i was also worried it may fall off at high speeds, but it has not dont anything like that. i think i got mine on discount from them for like 89 plus the 6% discount. great place to get that from for sure

·
Registered
156 Posts
I got mine from Mustangs Unlimited. Good Quality. I get most everything from them if they have it in stock since they are 10 min. from my work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts