Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts

·
Watch n learn
876 Posts
Anything can be made to fit, just depends how good you are at fabrication and how much time you wanna waste making them fit. Why not just buy some new recalls or try to find some GT or Cobra seats?

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
i have mach seats. they are pretty bad ass, fit your body well and every one thinks, that doesnt know mustangs, thinks they are bad ass. even when they do know a mustang...they are bad ass

·
Registered
99 Posts
As mentioned above, the new Edge Cobra, Mach 1 and Bullitt seats are a huge upgrade or the base Mustang seats. Even the headrests are better. The company TMI just makes the material to recover the stock seat frames. It's over $800 for all the material to turn the front buckets into Cobra, Mach 1, and Bullitt seats. If you're looking for lower cost options, you could look for a nice set of used seats for the listed vehicles.

Another bolt-in option would be to use brackets to mount 2005-2010 Mustang seats into your car. The brackets can be found online.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I definitely can't get any mustang kind of seats in my area or within ten hours...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i can't even get any seats from a newer mustang, i have searched all junkyards within a ten hour drive and there is absolutely nothing.

·
Registered
99 Posts
That's sucks. Those would've been simple bolt-on options. The other seats you posted are nice and priced right. Maybe you can find a custom auto shop or welder nearby and ask if they can make custom seat brackets. If you can't find Mustang seats, that may be the only option for you.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Canada lol, unfortunately sparsely populated and not big into the short summers for mustangs.

And I actually am a welder/fabricator but thinking on the upholstery site that he posted.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Canada lol, unfortunately sparsely populated and not big into the short summers for mustangs.

And I actually am a welder/fabricator but thinking on the upholstery site that he posted.
Lmao Manitoba brother hood right here! Trying to find mustang parts in any junk yard here is actually impossible. Your probably better off waiting for actual mustang seats to pop up, or you could look into like corbeau or recaro racing seats if thats your thing.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah and if you do find seats they want at least a thousand for some seats that need "minor" repairs. Trying to find any mustang parts in salvage is hard enough.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts