Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a wreck today. A guy in a 2007 Mustang turned left across my lane right in front of me and I nailed him doing about 50mph. I really like the Grabber Orange plus I figured it would be a lot easier for people to see and not pull out in front of me. Guess that idea doesn't wash. I'm hoping the car is totalled. I can't imagine that it could ever be made right again, at least it won't ever be right to me. Had the thing just over 4 months, and to make matters even worse, I just spent 2 grand on it this weekend. DAMN!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, at least we all walked away from it. My chest is sore from the seatbelt, and I've got minor burns on my hands from the airbag. The guy had just picked up his sister from school and another 12" would have put me right in the middle of her door. Said he normally wouldn't have been coming from that direction if he hadn't gone to pick up his sister. And I'd been working at home all day and decided to take a break and run the Mustang up to the store for a candy bar and a coke since it was a pretty afternoon. Seems fate conspired against us. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! again. This just bites.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
mustang on mustang violence FTL :(

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
glad everyone is k

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
damn that sucks dude. glad your alright. take your headers off if they total it. can you do that?
And by the way that makes me kinda mad. i bought my xcal from brenspeed with the tune. It is suppose to come with 2 free future tunes and then i later bought the kooks from them. When i ask about a tune for them they said dont need one?

Also FYI, I had a brand new ford ranger in 04, 3 days old. My employee rolled the truck over a gaurd rail and it was not totaled. 14,000 to fix but still cheaper then what was left to pay. Your car is still worth a lot they might not total it

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
glad everybody's ok by the way

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
"Or sign that they were bent
by paths coincident
On being anon twin halves of one [April] event"

Sorry to hear this, good luck with what the future brings!

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
good to know the Mustang is pretty safe... sucks you had to find out the hard way... when life gives you lemons... make lemonade.. tis good your OK

·
Registered
68 Posts
glad your alright! good luck...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Just be glad that you are okay and everyone walked away. It's a Mustang but it's still just stuff. Stuff can be replaced you cant.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
sorry bout the car, glad no one is hurt.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts