Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wont have my car done in time to get some shake down runs in :( with what i have going on with personal life, opening up a shop, working on other cars, weather, and track schedule; i just out of time. oh well i guess. i will still get it up and going, break it in, dyno tune it, weigh it, and get more claculations for where the car might sit. after everything gets settled down some, i will probably rip the rear apart and do a full suspension set up. thanks to the help of jazzer, i think i might have my combo decided. i just have to make some plans, calls, and time to get it done. i might change my set up again if i can find some parts i been looking for, but not 100% sure yet.

·
Registered
979 Posts
that has been my same story since 2005. I got to run my car one time, and since then I have either been deployed, broke something and was fixing it, or just had the car apart putting new stuff in it, and have not gotten to run it since. I am just about to be done with this deployment now, and a completely new long block is going into the car this winter. Hopefully, keep my fingers crossed, I can get it back to the track for opening day 2010. I know what you mean Sweet.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, luck never seems to go in favor of time. you done in '10 or just not deploy'd?

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
With as busy as he is I'm surprised he has time to squeeze in time on mine.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
haha i was thinking the same thing mach boy!:D
hmmmm if i lived closer too sweet id build a shop right on top of his:D

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i wont have my car done in time to get some shake down runs in :( with what i have going on with personal life, opening up a shop, working on other cars, weather, and track schedule; i just out of time. oh well i guess. i will still get it up and going, break it in, dyno tune it, weigh it, and get more claculations for where the car might sit. after everything gets settled down some, i will probably rip the rear apart and do a full suspension set up. thanks to the help of jazzer, i think i might have my combo decided. i just have to make some plans, calls, and time to get it done. i might change my set up again if i can find some parts i been looking for, but not 100% sure yet.
can't wait to see the new numbers good luck man!:cool:

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imagine that :) I don't see how you ever have time to work on your car.
:dunno one of these days i might get time to squeeze it in to finish.

With as busy as he is I'm surprised he has time to squeeze in time on mine.
but that is also part of the business i am going for.

haha i was thinking the same thing mach boy!:D
hmmmm if i lived closer too sweet id build a shop right on top of his:D
:sorry why would you cut me down like that

can't wait to see the new numbers good luck man!:cool:
thanks. i think i might just get damn close to my power goals. now i just got to wory about getting it to hook at the track to get my 1320 goals.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
:sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
That blows.... I haven't had much luck this season either. If I haven't been blowing the rear end up I'm breaking input shafts or suspension parts.

Good luck with the new shop.

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Hope you get everything worked out Sweet. I've been lookin forward to the completion of your build for a while now, but delays are expected.

Just keep the progress comin bro!

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hopefully i will get machboy's car done this week, and i can get my car back home. i will take some more pics and post them up.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
yeah i was wondering how machboys ride was coming along i remembered the thread that showed the pics of how it was going...and either way sweet its going to be worth all the hard work and time in the end once you get your stang to where you want it to be

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
everything and anything performance. smaller than i originally wanted, but its a start.

·
Registered
979 Posts
To answer your question Sweet, Im not going to be out of the Army for a while still, but I shouldn't be deployed again next year. I am on my way home right now. I had a baby girl back in April, and this will be my first time to see her. I am a LITTLE excited...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts