Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an SLP black out panel I'm selling for $35 and some Rvinyl dark smoke tint for $20. If you're in Los Angeles, I'll drop it off instead of mailing. Let me know...

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Is that the panel which retains the faux gas cap?

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Ah, bummer. If it was the other panel (complete blackout) i'd consider buying it.

Good luck with the sale...

PS: Why are you selling it?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I ALMOST bought that other one..close but no cigar. LOL Oh, I'm selling it because I have RTR matte black wheels, matte black hood arrows, and an RTR spoiler. I thought I'd complete the look with the smoked lights and the black out panel, but when I got them both, I thought that those two things threw off the balance of the car (red car, black accents). It was basically TOO much black, particularly in one area. Was better in my brain than in execution. So both the panel and the smoked tint are brand new, never used.

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Ah, bummer! You shoulda went with the full blackout panel!

BTW: Pics or it didn't happen!

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
The panel and the rvinyl are still available. As for pics, Solidhadriel, here's Phase III of my own Project Bad Ass! Here are some here... and here
Nice! I'm thinking your car could use a little more black...stripes down the middle, maybe?

I think stripes would complete the look and balance your black & red out!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice! I'm thinking your car could use a little more black...stripes down the middle, maybe?

I think stripes would complete the look and balance your black & red out!
Ha! Naw, I'm pretty much done. I'm going to Plasti dip the fake gas cap a matte black. Other than that, I can't see anymore changes.

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Ha! Naw, I'm pretty much done. I'm going to Plasti dip the fake gas cap a matte black. Other than that, I can't see anymore changes.
....Wuss :naughty:

(Kidding!)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts