Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this is the wrong section but please help me out. so my friend has a Mitsubishi 3000gt and when he gets into the upper rpm range it starts to bog out. i was thinking fuel filter maybe or clogged cats the car has 120+k miles on it. any ideas??? thanks in advance.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
1. Not to be rude, but this is the wrong forum... Try the "other cars" forum.
2. Isn't fuel filter one of those 100k maintenance things? You will probably get power back* from doing all outstanding maintenance.

*back meaning any maintenance that wasn't done, such as spark plugs, will drain power.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no problem i know this is the way wrong forum as i said just the people around here are smarter and you get faster responses sorry for clogging up the forums i just need answers fast thanks for the help thats what i was thinking too he bought it a couple months ago and we don't know what maintenance might of been skipped we like to think that they took good care of it lol

·
Registered
13,628 Posts
I would do a basic tune up first and see what that does. Then look into fuel delivery and then ignition.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
no problem i know this is the way wrong forum as i said just the people around here are smarter and you get faster responses sorry for clogging up the forums i just need answers fast thanks for the help thats what i was thinking too he bought it a couple months ago and we don't know what maintenance might of been skipped we like to think that they took good care of it lol
You're right :)

Anyway, Its really not a problem with me, I was just saying that you will probably get grief from the same guy who b***es about using search... Its a forum, if everyone searched and got their answers like that, then whats the point of coming on anymore...

·
Registered
559 Posts
Lossing? Is that even English?

So much for the smarter.

·
Eat Springs, **** Valves
9,332 Posts
This is a Mustang forum. You know... moddedMUSTANGS.com. Why not take you questions about a shitsubishi to a forum made specifically for those cars???

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Moved.

Follow the rules, please. If it is not 2005-2009 Mustang related, don't post it there!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I came to this forum because people at first were not douche bags I guess I was wrong have a great ****ing day

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm sorry for being rood I just think that some of you are not here to give constructive suggestions you are simply here to make others day less enjoyable. This being said you're correct STKJOCK I did miss type and add an extra "s" to the word "losing" and if you read my second post in this forum you will see I never said anything about me being smart I said that people in that section of the forum were smart. Because of this i was seeking their advise. I love mustang they are my favorite car and I am a die-hard ford fan (my family owned a ford dealership for many years) but I all so respect other cars that are "quick" this being said I think you (AnoutherS197GT) should do the same because that "shitsubishi" as you call it would easily give your car a run for its money.

·
Eat Springs, **** Valves
9,332 Posts
I'm sure it would give my car a run for its money. If it were even runnin right lmao. I wouldn't have even said anything if you hadn't been dumb enough to post this in a section for 05-09 mustangs.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya if your car was a 1994 model im sure it would have a problem once in awhile too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts