Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its getting late so I will post pics tomorrow, but here is the list. All parts came from a 2003 GT.
1. I have a stock MAF
2. Cold air intake piping with the mount. Sorry no filter, my friend took the K&N for his car.
3. Stock GT belt.
4. stock GT injectors I think they are 19 lbs
5. Stock GT fuel pump. This pump has only about 500 miles on it. I was stupid and bought a stock pump when my old one crapped out on me instead of upgrading. Now that I have a supercharger I had to. My loss your gain. I bought it from Ford for like $250
6. Flowmaster mufflers with the connector pipes to the mid pipe. They are cut off after the muffler. still has hangers and everything.
7. BBK o/r x pipe. This is for the shorty style headers. NOT LTs
8. Almost brand new GT bumper painted black. Here is the deal on this one. I got hit by some guy in the front. I got a new bumper and a week later I barely hit a pole. It now has two scratches on the driver side and the latches on the driver side popped off. The latches can be easily repaired. And it just needs the scratch painted. It is not very noticable, but I am going to put my car in shows so I want it perfect. Also I am going to be selling the mach 1 spoiler for it because it has scratches, but not till the new one comes in.
9. SCT Xcal 2. This is a new Xcal. When I bought the supercharger the guy I bought it from lost his x cal so he had to buy me a new one. The tuner has 3 tunes on it because he took it to the place that dynoed his car and they put them on it. I was just going to use that tune for my car, but it took a long time to get and I needed my car running so i bought another one and got my car dynoed. But it is new and never put on my car.
10. Last but not least I have a PSP that im selling. It is in great condition and I still have the box that it came in. It also comes with 4 games and 3 movies. The games are midnight club 3 dub edition, Ridge racer, NBA, and Tiger Woods PGA tour. The movies are Bad boys, Kill Bill, and Saw. The PSP is in great conditoin with no scratches.

I take very good care of all of my things and you would know this if you saw my car. I am very anal about stuff when I pay good money for it. Sorry again for no pics yet. Im going to bed because I have class in the morning. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh a few things I left out. The mufflers are 40 series. And the bumper I paid $800 for. I had the Ford dealership do it. Yes I could have gotten it cheaper somewhere else, but only the best for my baby.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
those are some pretty amazing things that you have for sale.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha thanks. You should buy some of them. Maybe all of them??? ha jk. I am forced to sell some things to pay for the new bumper. $900+ with the chin spoiler. It kills me inside because the new bumper was only on the car for a week. I was praying that someone would hit me in the front so they would pay for it, but didnt happen. My luck some stupid driver will hit me tomorrow and F it all up after I just got it on. I hit a patch of ice on a turn and went into the pole. When I hit it I was probably only going 5 mph or less.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shoot me some offers. I dont have a set price for any of them. The highest offer gets it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
How much for the Cold Air Piping. The tuner also.

and is it the k&n kit, just no filter? if i already have the drop in for the stang i should be set right?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are all the pictures. I also added a steeda clutch quadrant.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is the damage to the tabs on the bumper. It also had a crack on the bottom part. All easy fixes.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The CAI has a few small scratches but they are on the part that goes in the fender well so you cant even see them. (MAF not included with piping). You can tell the fuel pump is very new because how clean the pump filter is. The second picture of the bumper is the damage to the paint. as you can tell its very hard to even notice. The part on the bottom is just the reflection of the floor. The paint is in great condition. It was painted 2 weeks ago. If you want I can even send you a picture of the invoce to it.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
ill give you $30 as of now for the psp only : ) (sorry running low on money as of RIGHT now)

i would like to have second one so that i can use the second one for all my roms. I wanna play FF7 on my psp

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One more thing to add. I have a set of mil eliminators for sale. They were on the car for about a month before I got a tuner. If you would like to see pictures let me know and I can get them up.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I will give you 220 for the flowmasters and the xpipe. Will this offer work for you? Do you have paypal?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I will get a pic of the mil eliminators asap.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts