Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took my car out today and theres this loud annoying squeaking coming from what sounds like the rear. its only when im driving, and i JUST replaced the brake rotors and pads like a month ago, so i dont know what it could be. im assuming either my brakes or the actual wheel is loose, which i dont see how it even could be.
Here is a video i tried getting of it. the video isnt the main focus point clearly so its all blurry but you can hear what im talking about i think
scratch that the video is useless even for audio but here it is

anyway, if anyone can help thatd be great.

[ame=http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p216/energiesource/?action=view&current=1255829566.flv]
[/ame]

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah it just started. but i mean i just replaced them. and i wore them in properly, so what the ****? one of the anti rattle clips were broken when i replaced them, and the new pads didnt come with them, and you apparently cant buy them from ford directly or at any parts store, and a salvage place didnt even bother responding to me asking for a clip, so i took both of them out, because i just put one in on the pad, and it left a huge rust mark along the rotor, like only half of it was even touching when i braked, so that fixed that, but now theres another rust line coming through on the rotor...so i dont know what to do.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol some anti rattle clips? sweet. i just need one thogh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts