Modded Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been looking through forums on here about what exhaust is loudest and everyone is saying different things. i would just like to know what truly is the loudest a v6 can be wile keeping the stock cats on? i have a single cherrybomb glasspack right now and i just got majorly shown up by a mitsubishi 3000gt for exhaust sound. i want something that can drown out any other exhaust :) so idk if like dynomax bullets or slp or straight pipe after cats would be loudest? help on the real loudest would be much appreciated :)

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
loudest is not always best. having a non raspy and deep growl is much better than some raging obnoxious BBBRRAA BLAH BLAH BBRRRMMMMSNJKDSGKEWNA noise

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
You can sound like an obnoxious lawnmower to everyone within a 5 mile radius if you'd like, but I don't think anybody on here will give you advice on giving you car a horrible exhaust system. That 3000GT might have been louder, but I bet 99% of people would have laughed right in his face because it probably sounded like ****. Go look through the exhaust sticky and go with something that sounds good. Loud does not always equal good. There are a lot of cars I would like to just rip the ****ing mufflers off of because they're so annoying.

·
Registered
730 Posts
if you wanna own everyone then **** exhaust just run longtube headers and dump it right there. you will be the most obnoxious jackass around :no

oh wait......

he already is :shiftyeyes

2002 v6
underglow,
rims,
exhaust,
CAI,
Kicker sound system,
custom graphics,
Hurst short shifter,
billet grill

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
If you want something loud, get a ricer (which by your sig it sounds like it may alreadu be). Dont do that to your mustang, unless you are shooting for ricer status. DO however get something that sounds good and not like someone said with the BRAHGDHGJFLTYTITGUIGJKKFJHF MMMMMM noise. Just my 2 cents.

Post up some pics man.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
The loudest.

From superhonda.com :lmao

Its not going to be loud with the cats on for your information.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
I want I want

·
Registered
195 Posts
If you want something loud, get a ricer (which by your sig it sounds like it may alreadu be). Dont do that to your mustang, unless you are shooting for ricer status. DO however get something that sounds good and not like someone said with the BRAHGDHGJFLTYTITGUIGJKKFJHF MMMMMM noise. Just my 2 cents.

Post up some pics man.
+1 :yes

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Lol
Lllooollll
Rofl
Wtf
And realy?
Did the op realy....? H/o ill be right back I'm gunna go round house a baby in the face...

Op the 3000gt prolly had wat the one around here does...a reverse y pipe dual 3m fart can exhuast....3m as in the ones you go to autozone and are legit 30 bucks a pop

Life story: I had my friends in my car last summer and when we were at a red light w/ windows down some ****** rolled up in a. Older honda...apeared to be lowered obnoxious spoiler at last 6 to 8 inches tall a fart can soooo big u could fit a baby in and it was being held up by a bungie chord and almost scraping the ground neon lights

He revs
She (my passenger) turns and says and I quote
Nice pos car you have there, way to make it obvious ur dick is small or even non existant tht must be why your car is full of men and ur a virgin get a real car and a girl
Light turns green I floor it there car stalls

Dont be tht guy

·
Registered
195 Posts
well rubb my nipples with sand papper i havent dont that sence i grew my first pube lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok i like what ive done so far to mine so will you all please stop giving me **** for my mods

and no one really answered my question, what will be loudest with the cats? (cant go without in mn)

·
Banned
12,740 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
and yes that still sounds good, loud and deep :)

and i have an album on my profile with pics of my stang

·
Registered
730 Posts
ok i like what ive done so far to mine so will you all please stop giving me **** for my mods

and no one really answered my question, what will be loudest with the cats? (cant go without in mn)
straight pipes:( someone end this before OP crys

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
at least you arent ashamed of the mods but hey man every one starts somewhere and they learn. eventually you will get another whip and do better things. Look up some flowmaster and magna flow stuff

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.