Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Pypes Violators

Votes: 3 6.5%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What are the loudest mufflers out their for our cars. Sorry if its in the wrong section. (Considering with shorties, o/r X or catted, and a catback.

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
i think Mac's are loudest, with SpinTech (what i have) coming in a close second...

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
i think Mac's are loudest, with SpinTech (what i have) coming in a close second...
Bassani is actually louder than Mac, then with Pypes violators coming in 3rd... chambered muffler wise.
chambered. Bassani > MAC > Pypes > Spintech

Any glasspack will be louder than a chambered muffler...

LM1 > Stingers > Magnapacks

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
They don't call 'em loudmouths for nothing.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Who the hell voted flows???:eek:

LM1 no doubt

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know right, flow 40's aint loud. I guess people get hyped up because all they ever hear about when people put an exhaust on a DD suv or truck is, yeah dude it has flowmasters.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
LM1s by far. Personally I don't like the LMs. My favorite 2V exhaust is a Bassani catback with a catted X.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Bassanis do sound sweet, but I really like MAC. My friend Travis has a MAC o/r x-pipe and 3" back pipe and it sounds mean as hell! When I'm sitting in my living room I can hear him coming down the road from a block away, and when I'm sitting on the front porch on a quiet still night, I can literaly hear him from half a mile away!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
oh yea loudmouths for sure. i have loudmouths 1 dumped with an o/r x pipe and my cars pretty close to rk 2000 friend. you can def hear me coming from a distance.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
have you seen my video?
+1 on the violators, and he has a catted X mine is o/r!!! LM1's are the loudest imo, but violators are loud as hell and have good sound...this is a strait shot from about 1/2 mile

this is a cold start...

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
So who said flows were not loud??
Me. MustangMatt96GT has an O/R H dumped with flows and it's not any louder then a LM2 w/a stock H.

And it's not that they're not loud... just that everything else is louder:D

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Mine are dumped also but *catless H-pipe* with a set of headers so they are louder! the first video above mine was not louder! Ive been beside 3v and 4v and they compliment me always plus the video speaks for itself

1 - 20 of 49 Posts