Votes: 9 56.3%
  • off

Votes: 7 43.8%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, my car came with factory quarter window louvers. I had them on and off a few times and can't decide which way to go. What do you guys think of the factory louvers ? on or off? btw its a 2013 white gt

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
Pics would help this thread a lot. I personally hate the factory louvers though.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No problem.

If you don't like the factory design there are plenty of aftermarket options too
I know, but i am not a fake scoop kida guy. I figured i would like them off but when i took them off i wasn't sure any more:facepalm:

·
Doug
255 Posts
I say without....but then again I chose to add teh ROUSH louvers to mine!
Reasoning: ALL louvers besides ROUSH have 4-6 slats in them including the ever so popular SHR ones (too busy looking)...I like the look of the ROUSH ones with only 3 slats! My opinion though!

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
I say without....but then again I chose to add teh ROUSH louvers to mine!
Reasoning: ALL louvers besides ROUSH have 4-6 slats in them including the ever so popular SHR ones (too busy looking)...I like the look of the ROUSH ones with only 3 slats! My opinion though!
^ This. The 2010+ Style Roush louvers look awesome on our cars. Not crazy but just subtle enough to be badass.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks guys for your opnions. The poll was closer than i expected, i am going to lose em and tint the windows. Any idea what there worth ?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.