Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
go fast!
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry new to this forum, whats the proper place to post random pics of my car.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
we have the same color :)

EDIT: you look like u have mineral grey

·
go fast!
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure what its called. I just got it Wednesday. I absolutely love it! Been a dream of mine to have a mustang little lone a mach! :D

·
go fast!
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm the second owner and its all original. Good for me to make my own! Plan on lowering and exhaust and CAI first to see what that does first as its my DD.

·
go fast!
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would but I'm hearing the stock gears are decent and hold up well for minor mods till I get wider tires or drags. And around my area cars are top end and I like smashin my friends who are all rx7 guys! My bottom end still seems strong now but have considered 4:10's if I throw 10.5 tires on it? Your opinion?

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
Can't go wrong with 4.10's and fat rear tires..unless you add a telephone pole in with it.

Definitely get a good tune if you haven't already.

·
go fast!
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I dont even know where to go to get a tune or dyno in my area. Prob Springfield mo or tulsa ok would be the closest.

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
You can get a handheld tuner and get tunes emailed to you.

Either AmericanMuscle.com (bama) or Lethal Performance (Lunde tuning). You tell em what you got in the car and they'll write and email you your tune.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
I would but I'm hearing the stock gears are decent and hold up well for minor mods till I get wider tires or drags. And around my area cars are top end and I like smashin my friends who are all rx7 guys! My bottom end still seems strong now but have considered 4:10's if I throw 10.5 tires on it? Your opinion?

Trust us, do gears.

Thats the first thing i wish i did to my car.

i had 4.10s and it woke my 2v up good.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts