Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are some good mods to boost the low end torque of my v6...only mods i have so far are p&p upper/lower intakes, p&p heads, dual exhaust, and a cai...i know all that mostly contributes to higher RPM power, so i was looking for mods to kind of balance it out, 4.10s and posi will come soon enough, anything else i could look into?

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright, i just didnt know how well my mods would work together without a tune...i know i dont have many but

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
sweet...also after gettin all this **** installed would i be better off getting a dyno tune or a flash tuner?
dyno for sure, you'll wanna play with your a/f a lot on a 100 shot, check out dynotune nitrous better kits IMO than zex and cheaper, they also have one of the best fogger nozzles on the market

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright, how do i go about finding the nearest dyno tuner? i live in the middle of no where and i have no clue where the closest one is lol

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
uhh google maps is the best probably, if you can find a good tuner who can set your a/f to about 13.2:1 youd be ok but a dyno is a lot safer

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
A nice cam could add a good bit of torque

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
you have p&p heads and intakes but not a bigger cam??? thats the first thing on your to do list before the nitrous than

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
o, nothings installed yet? than youre good :)

218/218 cam ftw!!

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha yeah i need to look on ssms or rpm mustang, although id rather find a used one that comes with everything cause right now im kinda strapped for cash and i dont want the intakes sittin around forever

1 - 20 of 27 Posts