Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steeda Front fascia just went on and it is looks like it needs something... ANYTHING in the lower grill area. has anyone put in mesh, or the factory insert in? any advice would be great. I spoke to steeda, and they said to install something it would take screws, and that just sounds like a bad idea for a brand new front fascia.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The red one has an intercooler in the front of it, (according to steeda). unfortunately, I cant quite convince my wife to let me get the supercharger and intercooler.

I am thinking about getting something like this

Mustang Mesh Lower Grille (2005+ GT)

but it installs OVER the original grill.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
IMO that looks like absolute ****. I think the way it is looks great. Why don't you post up some pics of it.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:pics

SO...

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Is the opening the same size and dimentions as stock.... most of the billet grills lay ove the stock grill. It would most likely have to be a Steeda product to fit. I am in the same boat with my CDC chin spoiler... and I do have a intercooler.. with zero protection

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its the same size as the original, and i found them on ebay for $25, i just hate to put holes in my brand new fascia... My wife wants me to get a billet grill for the top that removes the fog lights, and thats what i think i am going to do. and fabricate some brackets for the lower grill.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Check out ponybulider.com. They have a few diff inserts and you can see them on the car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts