Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im new to this forum but i do post on another forum. I recently lowered my 2003 GT with H&R SuperSports, tokico illumina shocks and struts and MM CC plates. My problem is my drop is lower on the driver side front and rear. Its about a finger gap lower or about a 1/2'' than the passenger side. The car handles great but it just bugs the crap out of me. I also have a 1996 v6 and its lowered with the eibach prokit, but it has a even drop. Anybody have any ideas? Is this normal?

·
Registered
748 Posts
are the isolators worn out and in need of replacing? di you get front and rear springs mixed up?
bump...any info from anyone or you....

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No lol I didnt get the springs mixed up. I left all the isos out of the front, and replaced the bottom rears with new polyurathane ones and kept the stock uppers because they were still in good shape. It kind of bugs me you know. This setup is just temporary as i am currently saving for the MM maximum grip package. Could a bad shock cause this? the front is understandable do to the fact that i have slighlty more wieth on the drivers side front from the battery and etc, but the rear confuse the **** out of me.

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Did you face both rear pigtails toward the drivers front? Did you correctly set the spring in the a-arms? how many miles have you driven it? They may just haven't settled yet.

a bad shock will cause the car to sit a little lower and maybee the other spring is not sitting in the isolater corectly
Shocks don't control ride height unless its bottoming out.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
im thinking the spring isnt sitting correctly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts