Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lowered on H&R supersports with a spohn panhard bar with del/sphere bushings. Also a pic of my blacked out tail lights

·
Buy American or GTFO
515 Posts
The Kona Blue with black accent pieces looks amazing! Awesome Mustang!

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts
Looks sharp

·
Registered
62 Posts
I love the car lowered, I am having mine done in two weeks. I have tein flex coilovers going on my ride. I agree that the rims are going to need to be next. I am in the same situation. I need some rims on this car.

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
aside from the fact that the trunk doesn't look like it fits right, the rear end actually looks pretty good with the lights blacked out. A 5.0 is looking like an option after i pay this one off in a couple more years.

·
Registered
62 Posts
How does the car ride on the H&R supersports? Are you happy with the set up? I have Tein coilovers going on first but I also Steeda coilovers going on. I am going to see which one I like best and sell the others to someone local. I am also doing the same thing with the catback and X-pipe between the Magnaflow and the Steeda. After some A/B testing someone will get a deal on a like new item.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol thanks... so far I like the ride on the Super Sports. We've been having some sloppy weather lately so I can't really try any aggressive driving, but just cruising around its nice. Of course I do have to take it really slow over speed bumps.

·
Registered
139 Posts
H&R supersports FTMFW! Best springs out there for the 05-up's lol, car looks good bro
-Will

1 - 20 of 26 Posts