Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished the install on the suspension yesterday!
Had bought some stock 17" bullitts from some guy for a crazy low price ($150 for the whole set :D)
and got another good deal on tires through a buddy of mine, so I decided to just do the whole suspension for the hell of it...

Maximum Motorsports CC plates
Tokico HP shocks/struts
Eibach Pro Kit

Would look a lot better with 18's but can't complain with the price I paid for these, and it's at least better than what I had...
front could go a bit lower, but I've heard it'll settle after a little while anyway... :dunno

So I've gone from this...

To this :D

I'm jealous of my buddy's lift... I want one so bad... haha

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
how do you like the shocks? and pull the front isos out dude! see but my shits 18s

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Nice man! Verts FTW :rockon

·
Registered
2018 Mustang GT Manual
1,595 Posts
I'm jealous of my buddy's lift... I want one so bad... haha

[/QUOTE]

That garage is a third the size of mine and I can't believe there's a lift in there. Makes me jelous too. Now I need to get one, only if the wife would sign off on it!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how do you like the shocks? and pull the front isos out dude! see but my shits 18s
Hell of a lot better than the old ones... just take a look... I'd say it's safe to say these we're shot to hell...haha

and there's no way I'm taking those springs out again anytime soon... haha I only have so much frustration before I set a car on fire...lol

[ame=http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg306/ItaliStang/my%20stang/?action=view&current=1003091833.flv]
[/ame]

Nice man! Verts FTW :rockon
:rockon had the top town in 50 degree weather last night :cool:

That garage is a third the size of mine and I can't believe there's a lift in there. Makes me jelous too. Now I need to get one, only if the wife would sign off on it!
that is 1/3 of the garage in that pic ;) haha
there's another 2 door garage space right in front of it

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Oh my....

·
MM's Official Lucifer
4,081 Posts
Wow the difference 18's make with that set-up they fill the well out so nice. Looks good though bet you love it over stock !

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I'm starting to think about selling these springs and getting sportlines...lol
it's great that it's lower, but that's still about stock height looking comapred with just about any other car... :(
If the front doesn't settle, then I might consider selling them for the sportlines, or doing like 93hatch said and pull the iso's, but that sounds like it would make the ride worse... :dunno

I think my minitrucker friends are wearing off on me... it's just never low enough...haha

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
damn it...

now you're gonna make me take all this **** apart again...:lol
cause that is exactly the stance I want

hopefully I can find someone that wants a Pro kit...lol

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·