Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am gonna be lowerin my car n i was wonderin how much its gonna cost me for new springs n shocks.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
V6mustangstuff.com has a Koni yellow kit for only 650 if yur gonna do shocks/struts along with the springs....also comes with a bumpsteer to recal the toe angle.

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
is it really necessary to get new shocks and struts, if youre just gonna lower it, wouldnt it be cheaper to just get the springs? just my opinion lol

·
Registered
837 Posts
I think mine was $180-200. Monroe Sensa-Trac struts and Monroe Sensa-Trac shocks.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was lookin at maximum motorsports n it would be like 6 or 7 hundered dollars for everything!!!!!! Is that what all of em cost?

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
maxumum stuf is a little more expensive and most of there stuf is more auto-X oreanted althow they have some drag stuf.

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
well what do u want.
and do u mean best for cost or overall praformance

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
well coil overs r genraly consitered ur best bet then, but i am asuming u want to stay with the stock style set up, meaning sepret coils and shoks

·
Registered
452 Posts
well coil overs r genraly consitered ur best bet then, but i am asuming u want to stay with the stock style set up, meaning sepret coils and shoks
Yeah, MM coil-overs are pretty much the best way to go...

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i have 17 inch rims n im gonna be puttin other tires on but I wanna know what hight of tire i should be runnin n how much i can lower it with the best height of tire

1 - 20 of 36 Posts