Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted some pics of my car awile ago and got a comment saying to lower it. Any one have pics of some lowered foxes? and is it worth it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
All I can say is that I lowered my 89 GT and I wish I hadn't. Now it rides like a truck. I have 16 inch wheels which made it even worse. This summer I'm going to look for some tires with softer sidewalls to see if it helps. Otherwise, I'm going to put the stock springs back in. If you want the Eibachs I take out I'll sell them to you for a $100. But you'll have to wait until when or if I take them out. My phone is 262-880-1767.

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
I live in the country and had adjustable coil-overs(giving me a choice) and it was riding like a smooth, stiff cadillac. I would lower your car with adjustable coil-overs so you can pick where you want your car to sit. and I have 15x8 up front. I now have stock evenly cut springs on mine and it rides stiff and easy for me. I will be getting some more adj. coil-overs soon...

To answer your question... lower your car with coil-overs so you will have a choice of height. Not buying those "stuck with what you get" springs.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so coil overs are how much more than just a regular lowering kit. and how easy is it to adjust them?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts