Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here ever used lowering springs on a 94-95 gt?? What were the results and how was installing them?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yeah i used the eibach pro kit but kinda wish i would have went with the eibach sportline spring. Ithink the sport kit gives it a more agressive look. Its was a pretty easy install.

·
Registered
8 Posts
ya bumps suck haha i loved the look i lowered my 94 v6 havent gotten around to doin tht to my gt yet i miss it though

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sportlines are the best way to go I just installed two weeks ago body roll is gone and launchs better

·
Registered
288 Posts
would it also be a good idea to get shocks and struts? or would that really change anything? i had different struts on my v6 and springs and the car seemed to handle well and looked great but i didnt know if it really made that much of a difference of just getting springs.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Sportlines are good springs... Bumpy ride, but its reallllyyy low and looks really good.

You need to change your shocks and struts when you lower the car. By dropping it, you increase your chances of blowing out your stock shocks... Besides, you will really feel an improvement in ride quality and handling with new shocks and struts. They are a must!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts