Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys need opinions here for lowering springs what does everyone like best

Eibach sportline or pro kit
Or
H&r series

They will be paired with strange 10 way

Any pics on coupes would be cool too thanks all happy holidays!

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Hey guys need opinions here for lowering springs what does everyone like best

Eibach sportline or pro kit
Or
H&r series

They will be paired with strange 10 way

Any pics on coupes would be cool too thanks all happy holidays!
Eibach sportlines is what I have... Sits like this

Sent from my galaxy s II

Attachments

·
Registered
854 Posts
Pro kit

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
pro kit

·
Registered
854 Posts
They are progressive rate springs so they respond different depending on your speed. It definitely stiffens up the car and makes it alot more responsive. I cant tell you how they handle with your setup, i have the pro struts as well which are designed to work perfectly with the springs, so in my case the car handles very well around corners and on takeoff.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
handles excellent. ride is terrible very stiff

·
Registered
854 Posts
Heres another pic on 15's instead of 17's
it sits a bit lower. These tires are a bit junky though and couldn't grip like my toyo's, just a piece of advice, if you have junky tires dont go ripping around corners after you change the springs and struts cuz your still gonna slide off the road. Upgrade the tires to something designed to handle and youll see just how far you can push it, ive never broke traction with the toyos unless I was trying to or due to rain.

·
MM Addict
167 Posts
would it be okay to just put 2 inch lowering springs on the rear? and leave front untouched? the rear end of my car sits up real high

·
Registered
854 Posts
would it be okay to just put 2 inch lowering springs on the rear? and leave front untouched? the rear end of my car sits up real high
I dont think you would be happy with the results. Im gonna say no, do the whole car if your gonna lower it.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I have ride height adjustable lca's and I can tell you from experience it looks terrible when its lowered in the back and not in the front.

·
Registered
854 Posts
A progressive would spring will start soft and stiffen up as the spring fully
compresses into a corner.
I was under the impression that it also stayed soft at low speeds and stiffens up when speeds increase, I wasnt aware that it does the same when cornering. I have been enlightened.

Im not being a smartass btw.

·
Registered
854 Posts
As soon as summer comes, my father in law has a garage setup for painting but the heating is kinda old school (wood stove) and i dont trust painting in the winter with it as my only heat source. Ive got alot of time invested in the body so its gotta be perfect.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Heres the most recent pic, shes ready to spray.
^^^note the lost hubcap.... (-_-)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts