Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering about some suspension problems. I just bought my stang in january and when I'm on some rough roads it tries to pull really bad, especially during braking. It has a 2in lowering kit from eibach, subframe connectors, and caster camber plates. I would rather fix it myself then spend some ahole trying to squeeze every dollar out of me. I am very mechanically inclined, just not familiar with the mustang suspension. All help is appreciated

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got nitto NT555's, 18in wheels, not sure on the exact size

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
would a steeda bumpsteer kit help, or just be wasted money on jazzed up tie rods?

·
Registered
312 Posts
My car does the same thing. 04 GT bought in october. I have stock everything until my shipment comes in within the next week. im running stock 245 tires and it pulls hard on roads that are uneven. It deals with the suspension in general so the suspension mods you have on didnt cause it. I dont know how to fix it, but i just avoid those types of roads during my daily drive. As far as i know it doesnt cause any damage. As long as you can handle it save the money and invest it elsewhere.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
definately sounds like a plan

·
Registered
300 Posts
definately sounds like a plan
Are you tires a V pattern? V-tread's ALWAYS grab even the slightest of grooves.

Bumpsteer will DEFINATELY help. I say.. that it should actually fix it.. BUT your 18's may be most of your issue

with my old rims I had a V-tread and it took to every bump then I switched to a all season tire and it fixed my issue.. SO start there.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you tires a V pattern? V-tread's ALWAYS grab even the slightest of grooves.

Bumpsteer will DEFINATELY help. I say.. that it should actually fix it.. BUT your 18's may be most of your issue

with my old rims I had a V-tread and it took to every bump then I switched to a all season tire and it fixed my issue.. SO start there.
they are pretty much v-type, nothing like the goodyears or the yokohama's but they are still directional. will definately go with the bumpsteer on this one

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Bump steer, 03 Cobra lower control arms (they give the car a wider/longer stance) and an alingment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts