Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eibach Pro-Kit 1.5" front and 1.5" rear or Eibach Sportline 2.0" front and 1.8" rear. Would the sportline be too low? I'm keeping my stock front bumper so I dont think it would scrape but i dont know.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It makes it look better and handle better whats not to like? Go look how much distance you've got between your tire and wheel well, it ain't pretty.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
yea but some kits just are dumb... like 2 inches on a mustang... idk i have been thinking bout somethin like a half inch to an inch with stiffer springs... but i haven't seen anything for price and everything... so idk

·
Super Moderator
14,581 Posts
scxc15 said:
Eibach Pro-Kit 1.5" front and 1.5" rear or Eibach Sportline 2.0" front and 1.8" rear. Would the sportline be too low? I'm keeping my stock front bumper so I dont think it would scrape but i dont know.
i have the pro kit with 18s and when sittin next to a stock stang with 18s, there is a big difference, and it handles much better too. i have a pic of it if ya want to see it, let me kno

·
Registered
530 Posts
WLJohnson05 said:
scxc15 said:
i have the pro kit with 18s and when sittin next to a stock stang with 18s, there is a big difference, and it handles much better too. i have a pic of it if ya want to see it, let me kno
Yeah, I want to see a pic.

I put the Eibach Pro Spring kit on my 06, which lowered it 1.3" in the front and 1.4" in the back. It is a subtle difference but the car handles a *lot* better and look has changed to major badass. The 20" wheels really set it off now.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Onemanzu said:
i don't like lowered cars just to lower em... well muscle cars anyways... but thats just me
I like lowered rears on muscle cars

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
lowering

your front bumpers not what i would worry about, make sure your exhaust is hung good and dont go over bumps but your front bumper can still get scraped my 94 v6 is lowerd and ive scraped a few things but only serious bumps and stuff are an issue

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
lowering

a stiffer suspension is always a 100% good idea when lowering a car it wont scrap nearly as much but will affect ride comfortability

·
Registered
186 Posts
so why would you lower the rear lower than the front? you would think that would screw with it worse. i would think lowering the front more than the back. or just even lowering

·
Registered
640 Posts
yeah dude..i dropped mine 2 inches front to back and it looks SICK!! i love it!! i say go for it!

·
Super Moderator
14,581 Posts
DaemonJ said:
WLJohnson05 said:
scxc15 said:
Yeah, I want to see a pic.

I put the Eibach Pro Spring kit on my 06, which lowered it 1.3" in the front and 1.4" in the back. It is a subtle difference but the car handles a *lot* better and look has changed to major badass. The 20" wheels really set it off now.

here it is

·
Registered
640 Posts
i have a saleen front bumper and a gt rear bumper on mine w/ the 2" drop and the only thing that ocassionally scrapes over speed bumps is my exhaust but you'll be fine w/ that 2" drop in the front and 1.8" in the back..

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
scxc15 said:
So is 2" in the front and 1.8" in the back too much. I dont think it would be long as i keep my stock body kit
no matter if you lower it 1.5" or 2" you still going to have to be careful going over speedbumps or and dips or anything, so it depends on what you like

·
Registered
640 Posts
put it this wayy...do u wanna look like a mini monster truck car or a sexy ass pimped car..lol..go w/ the lowering kit ur talkin about..let me know how much u get ur kit for cause i have 2" drop in the front and back and since i have a system in the trunk its a little lower than the front and i think the 1.8 in the back would make a difference and even it out a bit.

·
Registered
640 Posts
yeah tj is right...watch out for those speedbumps!! lol

·
Super Moderator
14,581 Posts
yea **** speedbumps i keep scrapin my damn exhaust on them things and one time i had to stop and turn around at lacaster high bc the speed bump was too tall for my car to get over...that was crazy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts