Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
I just ordered tokico HP's from BRENSPEED, BBK BMR SCT STEEDA MAC PYPES SLP MUSTANG PERFORMANCE PARTS They had the best price I could find on the shock / strut package. Great guys, very helpful and shipped a few hours after I placed the order.

I've driven a car with the sportlines (or comparable), and it's rough. The ride sucks, you scrape on everything... I would not recommend it for a daily driver.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have sportlines with no insulators and mine doesnt rub, my drop is about 2.5 in the front and 2.3 in the back, but really you dont have to do much at all the prepare it for lowering just get the shocks and struts, some people get CC plates but it all depends they say once you go lower den 2.0 in. you need them but my tires wear evenly

·
Registered
685 Posts
i have sportlines too and mine doesnt rub at all the ride hight looks sweet i have no problem with it being that lowered at all i have maybe scraped 2 times in about 8 months with the car lowered and i dont rlly have any complaint about the and my car i a daily driver too

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Just drop it.... see if there are any problems... most likely not but you have to check your tire wear after a while...just watch out for everything you park against because it will hit the front. I put the aggressive chin spoiler on mine and I can barely get the toe of my shoe under it....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts