Modded Mustang Forums banner

101 - 120 of 320 Posts

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
LMAO! Ok!
If it makes you feel better to try and take the finger off yourself in this thread and throw me under the bus then so be it. And we need to have the thicker skin :lmao

Look at me guys
<----------Im the asshole here, no one else. Feel free to change the discussion to how big of an argument starter I am.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Just sayin'

Also, I didn't exactly tell anyone to start a war. Why not just bitch at the guy who actually did talk about doing that.
Why bitch at someone who can't see it? Doesn't really serve any purpose other than just create drama just to create it. Do you watch Soap Operas, and Jerry Springer? Do you feel the need to stir **** just for the fun of it?

I remember a tiff between svtp and mm..... three mm mods said in a thread over there "I'm a mod on mm I'll handle it" then all their members started saying it too......lol
I remember, I was one of the mods... LOL!

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Why bitch at someone who can't see it? Doesn't really serve any purpose other than just create drama just to create it. Do you watch Soap Operas, and Jerry Springer? Do you feel the need to stir **** just for the fun of it?
Not sure how it came off to you but to me it just sounded like he thought it was funny and wanted to share the laugh. Nothing serious.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
can someone just lock this thread so i can get last post in a thread for once? :dunno

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Not sure how it came off to you but to me it just sounded like he thought it was funny and wanted to share the laugh. Nothing serious.
Truu boi. Diz be straight up how I seez dis her situation. We allz gotsta stop da rudeness boii

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
FM1R. YOU started the bitching at someone you cant see. We all had a fine thread until YOU started bitching at someone you cant see. Then your telling him that he needs to stop his bitching? Jesus, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. If you wouldnt have gotten so bent out of shape about posting a link to an old thread and reiterated it 5 times then none of this would have happened. Who cares that he posted an old thread. You over reacted and when you got no support in your argument from anyone else you then started bringing up things ive done in the past here to make me look bad and now your making it his problem yet you started it. WTF?

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Although I can't lie, every time I see your mod buddy up there in a thread, he seems very rude.
You must be joking right?

If it makes you feel better to try and take the finger off yourself in this thread and throw me under the bus then so be it. And we need to have the thicker skin :lmao

Look at me guys
<----------Im the asshole here, no one else. Feel free to change the discussion to how big of an argument starter I am.
I don't have to throw you or anyone under the bus. Anyone who has been an active member for more than 5 years knows what's up...

You got the cracked pot yelled at! That's what you did.

Oh and Derricks an asshole argument starter.
Hey now, play nice Colleen... :p

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
i'm eating bdubs right now. blazn wings.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Who can't see it? this is a public thread.

Also, I'm not stirring the pot, I'm trying to defend myself. Also, I'm not the one who started the drama in the thread
Dude, it's like and 11 month old thread...

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
LOL and now we start the FM1R bashing on everyone else to make himself not look like the dick in this thread. Keep it coming, its hilarious

101 - 120 of 320 Posts