·
Registered
638 Posts
:eek: WHERE WAS THIS LAST SUMMER!!

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Stage 3 Motorsports 1994-04 Mustang GT Performance Parts

Got mine from them, They had the best price on bbk headers that I could find. Free Shipping and NO handling fees!! Shipping time took about a week.
yeah, and wait until you have to pull the header to remove your trans.

to the OP Lethal Performance, Performance Parts for Ford Mustangs, Cobras, Chevy Corvette C6, LS1

for a set of MAC LT's ceramic coated, and a O/R X its way les than $700, and they're alot better headers than the BBK's.

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
stay away from Speed Concepts unless you want to do business with somebody who has gotten bottom of the barrel ratings from BBB. i had a real bad experience with them a while back. they had real good prices on Mac ceramic headers, but they took my money and then sat on my order for the longest time. it wasn't until i threatened legal action that they actually refunded my money. **** those guys. but that's just my opinion.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
when you pay a little more for something you pay for their excellent customer service most of the time. notice how places liek speed concepts, and RPM outlet have low prices, and terrible customer service. you order soemthing from them, THEY send you the wrong thing then tell you to **** off.

Lethal Performance, Performance Parts for Ford Mustangs, Cobras, Chevy Corvette C6, LS1

they're not the cheapest, but their customer service is second to none.

stop being a cheap jew though, if you cant afford the ****, then dont buy it, alot of the time the best deal isnt the best deal.

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
while i was having the problems with Speed Concepts, i stumbled on a sale over at American Muscle. they were getting rid of all their Mac stuff, i guess because they weren't an authorized dealer anymore. but i jumped on a set of Mac lt's for something like $250 shipped. they weren't ceramic coated, but i got them flame sprayed locally and wound up spending less than i would have if i got the Mac ceramic coated headers...

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
whats hts coated? just for heat? and how is that different from ceramic coated?
hts is just a POS painted finish. it will start to rust away theday after you put them on. ceramic is the only way to go.

·
Registered
638 Posts

to the OP Lethal Performance, Performance Parts for Ford Mustangs, Cobras, Chevy Corvette C6, LS1

for a set of MAC LT's ceramic coated, and a O/R X its way les than $700, and they're alot better headers than the BBK's.

The BBK's are fine, decent price for decently quality stuff. Sorry I dont think most people are gonna spend 800+ just on headers because it has the name- oh lets say 'Hooker' on it. (Using them as example)

And +10000 on Americanmuscle.com I buy everything from there and stangsuspension. Awesome customer service.

·
Premium Member
8,732 Posts
Summitracing.com Or Chad Or Vendor For CrazyLegs in the Vendor Section...

Also I reccomend Hookers!

And I can Sell You a Pair Too!
There not Ceramic coated. Let me know if Your interested

Paid $550 for 'em But I'll Cut You a Deal!

·
Registered
428 Posts

Yes I already know I will have to pull the header when I remove my trans. And as far as MAC being better than BBK is just your opinion. You say that just because you dont like BBK and that is fine, but I dont think that makes MAC any better than BBK. I personally think they both make good quality products. I have nothing against MAC products. The link I posted for Stage 3 Motorsports have both Mac and BBk.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts