Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just picked of a full set of roush RTC leather seat skins with foam for 305 shipped!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this is a picture from ebay. ill post pics as soon as i get them and install them

·
Registered
399 Posts
Howd you find these!!! I need to replace my cloth seats with something because some stupid ass burned a hole in my passenger seat =(

**** >_< I should of kept up with ebay more.

Edit: Thanks to you lol i went to go check up on some and i found the same thing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-2009-ROUSH-FORD-MUSTANG-COUPE-LEATHER-SEAT-COVERS-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem415759ccc0QQitemZ280638377152QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_774wt_917

Except they mention these are only for factory leather seats. What's the difference? I have cloth seats but I wanted to change the covers to leather. Why wouldn't these work?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
theyll work

·
Registered
399 Posts
Thanks! I just made a thread about it so I can bid ASAP. If a mod sees it hopefully they can take it down or somehow make use of it.

You're sure it'll fit? Why would the seller say it's specific to leather equipped vehicles.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cause theyre retarded. theres no difference in the inner foam and frame of a cloth or leather seat and the seats i got come with the required foam for the skins but thats cause the rtc seats are slightly different from factory

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill let you know if i run into any problems installing mine though

·
Registered
399 Posts
Cool, imma place the bid on them. Im tired of this hole in my damn seat. Everyone points it out and its irritating. And I always wanted leather.... ^_^ and the price isn't bad at all

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i was going to have leather put in my car when i bought it but it was an extra 1500. this is alot more reasonable, ive spilled beer on my seats so many times they just look terrible

·
Registered
399 Posts
yeah i was going to have leather put in my car when i bought it but it was an extra 1500. this is alot more reasonable, ive spilled beer on my seats so many times they just look terrible
Yea I tried the same thing, the first week i had my car I was so excited that i jumped over to hug my gf in the passenger seat and forgot there was a sprite bottle in the cup holder and it got all over the passengers seat. After cleaning up thankfully there was no stains...

Wait..... howd you spill beer on the seats :eek: LOL

·
Registered
399 Posts
T-Money, you mind helping me out install these when I get them? Or pointing me out to an installation guide? I've seen a video on Motorz that installed leather katskinz covers but I didn't see how they swapped the foams. Imma need a bit of a hand knowing what to do with that so I don't accidentally tear apart the seat lol

Found a guide:

http://store.roushperformance.com/images/manuals/401492.pdf

1 - 11 of 11 Posts